Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Summer O'Fun Day 14 (2008)

It was a gorgeous day today so we headed to the beach at Lake Sammamish State Park. There were tons of people there today - the most I have ever seen there! The lake is still rather chilly due to the late arrival of summer weather but the kids did not seem to mind. Besides, they spent most of their time digging a hole (as usual).

I have two splotches of sunburn on my back where Jax missed with the sunscreen. This happens every year. :\ I also missed a spot on Cars' face so he has a red triangle-shaped sunburn under his right eye. Oops!

After the beach we all came home to shower before I drove Jax to his psychologist appointment. I wish we could take a break in his treatment for the summer. But perhaps if we keep going he will be done and won't need to keep going when school starts in the fall. ~fingers crossed~

No comments:

Post a Comment