Wednesday, July 09, 2008

PEZ and Facebook

Facebook (I am up to 70 friends!) has a "SEND PEZ" application. How perfect is that for me? Yes, I am the annoying friend who is sending PEZ to nearly everyone of my friends. heh.

They have a nice selection of PEZ to choose from too. In my own collection, I have almost all of the PEZ that you can send with that application. I do not have Bullwinkle, the Indian, the Baseball PEZ (Dodgers or Giants - I have the regular baseball PEZ), the Tinkerbell PEZ (cool - I have never seen on before) or the Lost In Space PEZ. I think that one was only released as a Giant PEZ and I do not collect those other than the very few that I already have.

Our cabinet is virtually full so I don't know what I will do with further additions to my collection. Stephen is not loving the cabinet anyway as he thinks it is too full anyway and one cannot see all of the PEZ very well. He may be right but I do not like his idea of lining the walls of the living room with shelves and displaying them that way. Perhaps I need to pare down my collection? Just keep the ones that I really love. Or perhaps I should just buy another cabinet?

No comments:

Post a Comment