Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Summer O'Fun Day 15 (2008)

Today, the boys had a friend over for a playdate and they played on the triple lane slip'n'slide and then had a grand time throwing ice down the slide of the climber. Boys! ~shaking head~

They then came inside to play xBox while we waited for time to go to their 4pm swimming lesson. The only problem is that the lesson was at 3pm and I did not realize until 10 minutes to 3! Whoops! I had no time to gather them together, drop the playdate pal off and get to the club so looks like we are out $ for that lesson. Shoot! I did call and leave a message but I am sure that the instructor did not get it before out scheduled swim time. I cannot believe that I totally mixed up the time for the lesson! Aargh!

Anyway, we headed to the skate park then and hung out until the Farmer's Market that is held at the city center opened. I bought some nice fresh veggies and the kids made a pinecone animal in the tent set up for kids' activities. The city has done a really nice job with this market (it just started a few weeks ago). They have a lot of booths selling fresh veggies, shellfish, breads, pastries as well as a lot of crafts (batik, pottery, jewelry, etc).

No comments:

Post a Comment