Monday, October 09, 2006

Ugh - while Stephen had the circuit breaker off most of the day, we lost all of the shows we had saved on the DVR. Comcast says that should not have happened and we should take the cable box into their nearest store. I did not lose any "important" shows. But, I had recorded an episode of Rachael Ray's show dealing with food allergies. And a few episodes of AFV for the kids. And lastly, I had DVR'd "Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan which is such a great movie. Seriously. I used to know that movie inside out! When I worked at a movie theatre, many of us would stand at the back of the theatre watching and re-watching parts of that movie. One person I know had most of it memorized and would recite the lines along with the movie. And it has Kirstie Alley long before she gained all that weight (I was fatter than her way back then too!). ;)

I will have to try to catch Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan next time it is on tv. I thought about renting it from Netflix but decided that it is just one of those movies you have to watch from TV. Like one of my guilty pleasure movies (which was on LAST weekend) - The Cutting Edge. TOE PICK!

No comments:

Post a Comment