Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Blech

I fell off the roof and I don't like it! Not fair that it came days early. Ugh - it is a sign of aging no doubt. *pout*

Nosey Neighbour came for lunch today. She braved the 1.5 hour drive. Ash stopped by too. It was a very pleasant time and reminiscent of our weekly tea sessions that we used to have.

While Ash was here, I told her that I was a little concerned about the new dog she is getting - a Rottweiler. While I know if they are trained well, they can be good dogs, I am still worried and concerned that the dog might at some point attack my kids (or me). I have decided that we will have to make sure that the dog is accustomed to my kids but if there is any threat at all, no matter how small, we will have to tell Ash that we will not be around while their dog is there. She is upset that I told her that. But my kids are very nervous around dogs anyway and here she gets one that is big, strong and sometimes vicious.

And DMouse, if you are reading this, please give me some pointers here as to what we can do to make sure that we are comfortable around this dog. The dog is a girl and will be 7 weeks old when Ash gets her on the 21st of this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment