Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Stephen took a day off today because he hurt his back yesterday and he is "tired". (I will resist the urge to eyeroll right now - like I can take a day off and lay in bed because I am tired). So it was a lovely day with him moping around here and my mother driving me crazy. Fortunately, she leaves tomorrow morning and Stephen will go back to work.

Overall, Killjoy's visit was good. I started to tune out her "You should"'s and "Why don't you"'s a couple of days ago which made the visit nicer. The kids really enjoyed her here. Cars started crying tonight because he didn't want her to go (she needs to leave before they get up in the morning). It is nice that they love her and enjoy her company.

Cars had picture day today and he told me that he would NOT be smiling. Or he would smile "like this" and he put his hands over his eyes. It will be interesting to see how they turned out...

No comments:

Post a Comment