Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I want my TV

TV is huge in our house. Not only do we have a large television set (I think it is 54") but it is on every evening from 8pm until well after 11 (and most nights after midnight). I know I watch too much tv. But, there are soooo many great shows on tv. I have my favourites lined up to DVR in case I might be out and I sometimes will go back and re-watch parts of episodes that were especially interesting. I am running out of time to watch all of these shows though!

It starts on Sunday night with Desperate Housewives. Part of last season was disappointing but it got really good at the end. This season has been ok so far but I can this show falling out of favour if it doesn't pick up soon.

Monday night I watch Heroes which is such a cool show. I missed the first episode but was able to watch it on www.nbc.com. I think they have last night's episode up there now. I think this show is going to be the "new" Lost which I lost interest in after the first season. Not sure why, it was good too!

Tuesday my show is Boston Legal. I love this show! William Shatner is perfect as Denny Crane.

Wednesday nights the MUST SEE show is Project Runway. This season is almost over so I definitely will miss it until the next season starts in a few months. It always ends around Olympus Fashion Week in New York. I read an article in the newspaper last week that Project Runway is a surprise hit with men (no matter what their sexual preference).

Thursdays used to be Survivor night for me but I have lost interest in that show too. Not even Jeff Probst, who was on my "list" can help it reclaim a spot in my heart. Now my show on Thursday nights is Grey's Anatomy which moved from its last season's Sunday night slot. I love love love this show and all of its characters. Even that jerk, Alex! I cry or shout at the TV nearly every episode!

Friday and Sarturday nights I got nothing! Friday night is "movie night" for the kids and then when they go to bed Stephen usually watches some poker tournament that he has DVR'd during the week. Saturday night is much of the same. Or else we catch up on something we have missed during the week (like watching something I miss from working out or book club.

No comments:

Post a Comment