Thursday, October 19, 2006

Cars' first dentist appointment was, um, interesting. He first refused to lie back in the chair for the dental assistant. Then he laid back but then would not open his mouth! He had the biggest pout on his face. I am sure I have never ever seen anyone stick their bottom lip out so far! Finally, I had to pry his lips apart so they could count his teeth. Then they made the mistake by letting him sit up before the dentist came in. No more lying back. No mouth opening. No eye contact. Another huge pout. Thankfully they only billed us for a "Happy Visit".

I took my mom to MOPS today. She was happy to do the craft (mod podge napkins onto a mirror frame). Tomorrow night we are going to go to Joann's Midnight Madness sale.

I have only worked out once in two weeks and I feel like a slug. Ugh. I am going to go Saturday morning. I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment