Sunday, October 29, 2006

Brrr!

Ok, I am getting over my cold but I am still cold because the temperature has dropped! It is currently below freezing in our area. I am so not ready for this. It is a month too early too! And I only just ordered Jax's winter coat from LLBean on Friday so it will not be here for at least another week.

Anyway, as I mentioned, I am getting over my cold. Today was the first time in days that I did not feel dizzy and weak. I fell as though I might be getting a sinus infection though. :\

Stephen said that E's birthday party was fun. He introduced himself to one of T's friends who is one of the other 3rd grade teachers at Jax and Dex's school. She said "Oh, you are Jax's dad" but Stephen is not sure if she knew about Jax from T or from the peanut shit at the school. I will have to ask T.

Speaking of Jax, I have a couple of good ideas for him for Christmas. I am going to get him a wallet and put a wallet-size photo of him inside along with a $10 Target gift card and perhaps a couple of dollars. In fact, I will probably give this same gift to all three boys. I am also thinking of getting Jax a cartoon drawing kit. I saw some cool ones in a Dick Blick catalogue but I cannot find it online for some reason.

I have no idea what to get Dex and Cars (other than the wallets). I am sick-sick-sick of Star Wars toys in this house and the constant "I can't find Mace Windu's lightsaber!" or "Mooooooom! Help me find a green lightsaber!" or "Cars broke up my Lego walker! Waaaah!". And then Cars asks every.single.day to watch STARWARSEPISODETWO. It is actually more like "Thawarzzzepithodetoooo!" And it is not like he does watch it everyday. He just asks everyday. Several times.

Today I watched the Michael J. Fox interview from CBS news. It is heartbreaking how devastating that disease has been to him. To watch the interview, click here. It is long but well worth watching. It is interesting and thought-provoking.

Ok, off to bed to ensure this cold does not come back. But before I do, I am going to turn the heat up! Brrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment