Friday, October 27, 2006

Today is our regular Friday Night - Pizza and Movie Night. We eat pizza for dinner then the kids watch a movie of their choice. Tonight's selection: Garfield: A Tail of Two Kittens. Ho-hum. I am still feeling rotten so I think I shall retire upstairs and miss this fine gem of a movie.

I took the kids swimming again today. It was surprising dead considering that school was out for the day in our school district. The sun did shine today though so perhaps people took advantage of being outside. Anyway, Cars pitched a fit in the shower after swimming so I had to rush and therefore did not get to rinse all of the conditioner from my hair. So, I have greasy-looking hair, a red, raw nose and puffy eyes. Ooooh, now I'm the gem.

Then a friend called today and we compared thyroid problems. She has Hashimoto's disease but I had thyroid nodules that they thought were cancerous (they weren't) and I got to have a partial-thyroidectomy. She is on medication though and I do not yet need it. Not sure which of us is the gem there.

Now, I shall take my dazzling diamond self to bed with a box of kleenex.

No comments:

Post a Comment