Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday

Stephen and I had a date tonight. We first went shopping for a new light (no luck) then out to dinner and then to a bar for a drink. The bar had Labatt's Blue on tap! It was nice to have a Canadian beer in an American bar.

Nanny babysat for us tonight. She was not able to find a job in Canada so she took a new Nanny job here. It is nice to know she will be around to babysit for a while yet. My kids had a great time with her here tonight.

Tomorrow, Jax and Dex have a birthday party at a Kickboxing place. We'll need to go shopping in the morning for a gift (oh and I need to make cupcakes since they will not be able to eat the birthday cake).

On Sunday, the kids start RE classes. Cars will go to Sunday school during Mass and then immediately following Mass, Jax and Dex will go to their classes for one hour.

And we need to prepare for Killjoy's visit. The house needs to be cleaned, the room she will stay in needs to be set up and I need a sedative. Just kidding, I will just use the back pain pills that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment