Monday, October 23, 2006

Ash's puppy is so cute! She is 7 weeks old and they named her Sophie. She has a little pink collar and leash which looks so out of place on a Rottweiler. All three of my kids pet her so that is a good start.

Tomorrow is Killjoy's last day here (she leaves very early in the morning on Wednesday). For the most part it has been a good visit but man, can she get on my nerves! Besides the whole grey hair thing and lecturing me about laundry, she has been ok. Oh and today she was interfering with my parenting which pissed me off. Anyway, I imagine that her next visits will be shorter because she will spend more time in Vancouver on her west coast trips since she will have a grandchild there too.

Ash cut Cars' hair today. I tried to cut it myself but he was uncooperative and he ended up looking like Lloyd in Dumb and Dumber. Fortunately, he was cooperative for her and she fixed it although it is still a little choppy. And of course tomorrow is Picture Day. *sigh*

And speaking of pictures, here is our ragamuffin family photo for the church directory. And yes, I know that Jax needs a haircut.

No comments:

Post a Comment