Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Today was a much better day with Killjoy. I took her shopping at Michael's and she loves crafts so that kept her busy (and from making me feel like I am 15) for a couple of hours.

Dex and Cars went to the dentist today. The dentist is a little concerned that Jax does not seem to have an adult lateral incisor on the upper right. Unfortunately, they did not take panoramic Xrays (insurance would not cover it this visit) so they said to come back in two months so they can re-check. Dex did great and was proud to show off the hole where he lost a tooth two days ago.

My dentist appointment is at 7:30am tomorrow and Cars' is at 10am (the office is just one mile from our home). I have been very good about wearing my night guard for the past three nights. Now I gotta floss!

No comments:

Post a Comment