Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Misc...

Ugh - I have my first cold of the season. Sore throat and a runny nose. Boo. :(

I took the kids swimming after school today (early release). They had not been there in ages. Cars of course refused to get in the pool with his swim belt on for at least 10 minutes. He said he would sit on the bench and watch. Finally, he decided to come in once he saw a ball that he could play with in the water.

I bought some pumpkins at Whole Foods today too. The kids each got one and I bought a 4th one for Stephen to carve at Cars' preschool party tomorrow morning. They were only $0.11/pound! What a bargain!

I just watched Monday Night's episode of Heroes on the dvr tonight. It is such an exciting and fun show. I cannot wait until next week's show.

Oh and I had a good one hour chat with my BFF today!

No comments:

Post a Comment