Monday, June 11, 2007

The Saab is back on the road for now. Friggin car!

I bought a skirt today that was a size M! Ok, so it was not an actual number size and M does cover more than one size but it was still an M and not an L. Go me!

School will be over in less than two weeks. I have to start planning Summer O'Fun 2007.

Dex's birthday party is this coming weekend. I have to bake and decorate the cake on Friday because he has a baseball game on Saturday morning (party is at 4pm). He is soooo excited to be having a swimming party.

Jax's class is having their Funny Money Bazaar on Friday. In the past, he has made comic books (I would end up spending about $15 for photocopying them!). However, last time he accidentally sold his original copy and is very upset about it so he has decided that he will sell "pet rocks". He has about a dozen rocks so far that he has drawn on. I think he is drawing eyes or something. Anyway, I am sure no one will buy them. He thinks they will. We'll see...

Cars' last day of preschool for the year is this week. His Summer O'Fun will start a little earlier than Jax and Dex's. We'll start with him going into the daycare center at the club on Friday so I can work out. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment