Monday, June 04, 2007

Cars has been a little terror the last few days. Defiant and moody. Last night he had a temper tantrum at 2AM when I would not let him sleep in our bed (he is allowed to sleep on the floor beside my bed but not in my bed). He sat in the timeout chair three times today (he has not been in it in weeks and weeks and weeks!). Very frustrating! I think part of it is that the kids are staying up later since it is so light out. The new blinds we have up does a good job of blocking out the light in the evening but not the caw-cawing of the black crows at the crack of dawn. I hope things get back to normal soon.

I ordered a few things from Oriental Trading for Dex's birthday party. The stuff is "estimated" to arrive two days before the party. Now I sit on pins and needles hoping that the stuff won't be late.

No comments:

Post a Comment