Thursday, June 21, 2007

:\

Jax apologized to the teacher this morning. The teacher told Jax he wants Jax to have fun in the class but he must not be too silly. I told the teacher that if Jax's behaviour is a huge problem, I need to know.

Later in the day, my friend, who has a dd in Jax's class, told me that the teacher "screamed his head off" at Jax yesterday because he did the worm. And yes, my son was misbehaving (apparently when he did the worm the whole portable shook) but I am pretty sure he did not need to be screamed at. Let's hope that tomorrow's class goes well (and a new music teacher is around next year?!). And Pley, yes I think it is a bit much for a teacher to tell a student that he's pushed him over the edge. I need to ask around a bit - perhaps this teacher has issues with controlling his classes (or maybe my son is just that rotten?! Ok, I know that is not it - he just likes being "class clown"). :\

I made a Santa Fe Quinoa Salad for dinner tonight and when I served it Dex asked me why we were eating budgie food. I didn't even know that he knew what a budgie was! I found out later that Stephen told him last time I served quinoa that's what it looked like. Dex apparently thought that was funny so he said it to me today.

And just to add something about Cars...he was looking carefully at my hands one day last week and said "Why are your hands just like Granny's?". I asked him what did he mean and he said "You've got those blue bumpy things just like her!" (veins). Wah - I have old lady hands! Oh, and one day he was sitting on my lap, facing me and talking to me. Suddenly he stopped and told me that I had something in my nose. "Oh? Do I need to blow my nose?" I asked. He said, "No, it's just hair".

No comments:

Post a Comment