Monday, June 25, 2007

The kids' last day of school today. We celebrated with a picnic (well, McD's) in the park after school. It was a weird day - very cool breeze but warm when the sun was shining. Tomorrow will be a nice day which will be great to kick off our Summer O'Fun 2007.

Jax and Dex had great report cards this term. I am so proud of them both. This was a really great school year for them and I think their teachers were perfect for each of their personalities. Still keeping my fingers crossed for next year for great teachers. Jax's teacher today told me that she will be sure to talk to his next year's teacher (I guess she knows who it is already) to discuss his peanut allergy. I really appreciate it. I know that all the problems we had at the beginning of this school year had nothing to do with her and all to do with the school administration, counselor and nursing services.

Anyway, as I said, tomorrow is our first day of Summer O'Fun. We are making tie dye shirts. They have such fun making (and wearing) them.

No comments:

Post a Comment