Saturday, June 30, 2007

Air Canada had some ludicrously low prices today so we booked flights to Toronto and are going to by-pass Minneapolis. Poor Jax was looking forward to seeing where we used to live and what hospital he was born in, etc. Now he can do it on his own dime "when he's a man".*

* I used to tell my kids they could do what they wanted "when you are a man" so Dex used to always say "When I'm a man, my kids will use potty language at the table" or "When I'm a man, my kids will chew with their mouths open", etc. This is a running joke in the family now.

The bike rack is still on the car (we are shopping for a new bike for Jax now) and today the cable lock managed to come undone and drag along the road, completely wearing it away and ruining it. Fortunately, Stephen called the place where we had it installed and they had a replacement cable (with the lock thingie attached) to give to us. Stephen will replace it tomorrow. I think that bike rack is cursed!

No comments:

Post a Comment