Friday, June 01, 2007

End in Sight

Jax's last baseball game is tomorrow. Looking forward to it! Then we just have two more weeks for Dex and we will be free of baseball! Yeah!

We have not booked a trip to Toronto for the summer. The cost of flights has sky-rocketed and while Stephen shrugs it off, I don't think I can bring myself to spend that much money just to go to Toronto! We'll keep watching for prices to drop but I think perhaps we have missed the boat on low fares.

Dex knocked his noggin three times today. I am a little worried about him! First, at recess, he was hit in the eye by a ball and then he fell backwards against the wall with his head. He showed up afterschool with a bright green bracelet to alert me of his injured head and a report about it. Then at baseball he was hit in the head with a baseball. And after baseball, I let him play on the playground for a few minutes and he fell off the monkey bars and landed on his head! Sheesh! The weird thing is that he hit the back of his head when he fell but told me that he landed on the top of his head and that is what hurt (where he says he always has a headache). Wonder if I can wait another 7 weeks until his appointment with the neurologist. :\

No comments:

Post a Comment