Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Yesterday's trip to the post office was not as bad as I had anticipated. I arrived at 8:40am and while the line-up was long, it was not through the metal detectors and out the door (like it was when we left at 9:10). The postal worker was really patient (read SLOW) and while I appreciate that he HAND CANCELED my Christmas cards to Canada to save a day (they could go directly to the airport since they were canceled), I could feel dozens of pairs of eyes burning the back of my neck and I heard many heavy sighs. LOL Anyway, so $37 dollars in shipping costs for the parcels to Canada and they should all arrive in time for Christmas. Yeah!

I ran out of Christmas cards last night. I only have about 5 more that I should write and maybe 10 more that would be nice to do. I am debating just saying screw it and not writing any more of them... Can I do it?!

Dex just left to go to soccer with his friend and his friend's mom. We are going to switch taking them every other week.

Now Cars is upset that he didn't get to go and he is holding his shoes out to me to put on. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment