Sunday, December 19, 2004

I have such great online friends. Thanks to everyone for their support.

Funny enough, I am not really that worried. I had a pap last year after Cars was born (if not then, I certainly had one when I became pregnant with him) so if it is cancer or pre-cancerous cells, I know it can be taken care of without the radical treatment that my sister needs.

I finished knitting a scarf for my SIL for Christmas. I found this really cool yarn that I thought she might like. I started it last week but Cars found it and ripped it out when I laid it down next to the computer. So I started again on Friday and finished it last night when I babysat for Ash.

I went Christams shopping today - alone! It was nice to have the time just for me. I went to The Bon-Macy's, Eddie Bauer, Gymboree and Target. I also went to a cook packaging store that sells all sorts of boxes and bags and ribbons and wrap. I could spend all day in that little store.

DH made some Tempura shrimp for dinner and it was very yummy. Of course I had no idea until tonight what Tempura shrimp was. We just used this batter with some pre-cooked frozen shrimp. Yummy. I am having shrimp again on Friday because it has become our tradition to buy a shrimp ring on Christmas eve.

My brother is in Minneapolis (high today 8F) to take a look at a hotel that he has been asked to manage. Far cry from the 78F degree weather he left in Florida! Of course I had to call him and laugh about it. I don't think he really wants to move back to cold weather and snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment