Wednesday, December 15, 2004

I finally scanned in the boys' Christmas photo.


I finally had the car fixed. What a PITA going downtown Seattle in morning rush hour. I hope I don't have to do it again for a looooong time.

Cars has been so funny and such a little pip lately. I love love love this age. Jax loves Cars so much too and has a great time playing with him and teaching him things. He gets so excited when Cars talks too. It is great. Dex, meanwhile, loves to wrestle Cars to the ground the instant Cars grabs a piece of lego or any toy that is not his. *sigh*

Tonight, Dex and I made bookmarks for his teachers for Christmas gifts. Jax will have to make the one for his teacher tomorrow night. He spent his time making one for Gav. I'll also add a small gift card for the bookstore. I hope the teachers can tell they are book marks!

No comments:

Post a Comment