Saturday, December 25, 2004

The presents are wrapped and the stockings are stuffed. Stephen is in the garage putting together the ESPN Gamestation. Last time I checked on him he was on step 46 of 83. I hope he finishes soon. If I were a good wife I would be out there keeping him company but it is so cold in there and I am tired and want to go to bed.

I am finally over my hissy fit today. Just in time for some Christmas spirit.

We went to 5pm Mass and I thought I was being so clever and leaving 30 minutes early to get there (it is about a 5-7 minute drive, depending on lights). The parking lot was already full and so we had to park at the high school across the road and walk back about 1/4 mile. The church was full so we ended up in the Social Hall to watch on a large projection screen. The hall was full too but we were able to get 2 seats at the end of an aisle so the bigger two sat on the floor until the church realized they were a couple of hundred or so seats short and brought in another 50. Next year, I told Stephen we were going at 4pm! He said no way. lol

*yawn* Ok, I must get my beauty sleep.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment