Sunday, December 12, 2004

Our tree is now decorated. Jax and Dex had a blast doing it while Cars just pulled the balls off one at a time. I love the tree with all of the ornaments clumped together, with five purple balls side by side and virtually bare in some spots. It looks homey and Christmas-like, especially with all of the tinsel (or icicles to Americans).

I have all of my parcels bundled up and ready for the looooooong lines at the post office tomorrow morning. I had better pack some snacks and drinks for Dex and Cars. We should arrive about 8:40 and I hope to be out of there shortly after 9. Too ambitious? I hope not. Then I will have to come home and keep working on my Christmas cards. I still have another 20 or so to do. But most of the ones to Canada are done so they should arrive by Christmas.

I bought Stephen an xbox today. He has to get his own games though. It does come with two games but not the kind that he really wants to play.

I saw an article in the paper today about this site. I think I just might buy one to help them buy their house! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment