Thursday, December 16, 2004

I sold my very first painting today! My friend Tami wanted a painting for her living room and I had painted one earlier this year that I thought would work for her. She came over today and said she loved it and wanted it. We agreed upon the price (basically the cost of the canvas only - I was just thrilled to be selling something!). Now I have the itch to paint again (it has been a few months). I did pick myself up a large canvas two weeks ago so after the holidays I am going to break out the paints.

Here is the painting (it looks nicer IRL - it is hard to see the shadows on the floor)



I cannot believe that Christmas is in a little over a week. I feel as though I still have a million things to do. Actually, I should be wrapping presents for teachers and for Nanny right. I think I'll do that now then go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment