Thursday, December 23, 2004

A big lump of coal for me. I just yelled at my 6 year old that he better pray that Santa still has him on his NICE list.

He is bored today. Boo-hoo-hoo. I asked him to help me wrap some presents. No, because he is too bored. Then he said I was so mean because I will not call to have one of his friends come over to play. God forbid he should do some homework or read a friggin book! He apparently has no good toys to play with either. It irks me so much. He spent ~25~ minutes whining and crying(!) because he is so bored but doesn't want to do his ~20~ minutes of daily reading. Aaargh!

I did not handle it well and I am angry with myself too. Sh*t! He has been sick (ok, I know I wasn't going to mention my kids' illnesses again) and today is the first day that he has been mostly vertical since Saturday but he completely pushed all of the wrong buttons.

Ok, now Cars is awake from his nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment