Monday, December 20, 2004

We Three Things

We Three Things - for Heidi and Snapper

Three names you go by:
Denine
Mommy
Pez

Three screennames you have:
Denine17
Go_Pez_Goddess
DeninePez

Three things you like about yourself:
I like my eyes
I like that I am loyal
I like my sense of humour

Three things you hate/dislike about yourself:
I hate my belly
I hate that I cannot speak in public without getting tongue-tied
My teeth

Three parts of your heritage:
French-Canadian
Irish
English

Three things that scare you:
Spiders
Guns
GWB

Three of your everyday essentials:
Cuppa tea
kisses from my kids
Proactiv Solution

Three things you are wearing right now:
black jeans
Christmas socks
glasses

Three of your favorite bands/artists at the moment:
Simple Plan
Bowling for Soup
Barenaked Ladies

Three of your favorite songs at present:
Welcome to My Life - Simple Plan
1985 - Bowling for Soup
Accidentally in Love - Counting Crows

Three things you want to try in the next 12 months:
Pilates
Take a ferry to Bainbridge Island (or Vancouver Island)
Piano lessons

Three things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
Compassion
Honesty
Sense of Humour

Two truths and a lie:
I skipped Grade 4
I studied French for 10 years
I had a 4.0 GPA in University

Three physical things about the opposite (or same) sex that appeals to you:
Eyes
Smile
Ears

Three things you just can't do:
Sing
Insert contact lenses
Cook

Three of your favorite hobbies:
Knitting
Painting
Reading

Three things you want to do really badly right now:
Organize my house
Play scrabble
Have a bigger house

Three careers you're considering:
Interior Design
Graphic Artist
Nothing else...

Three places you want to go on vacation:
Scottish Highlands
Lake Louise, Alberta
P.E.I.

Three kids names:
Caitlin
Fiona
Charlie

Three things you want to do before you die:
Move back to Canada (retirement)
Be a grandma
See World Peace

Three people who have to take this quiz now or die a slow orgasmic death:
Arrogant Sage
Shellybean
And Mar (if she had a blog!)

No comments:

Post a Comment