Monday, December 27, 2004

Christmas was great. The kids had fun, we had fun. I loved the day. My present from Stephen is going back. He bought me a flat-screen monitor. I really do not need anything else to help encourage me to more sedentary than I already am. lol We are going to put the money towards a bathroom remodel since we had more drips so I think more than just the overflow drain is cracked up there. *sigh*

GYN's office just called and I do not have HPV so I think that looks more promising to me that the abnormal cells were just some abnormal cells. I am still not concerned and I am very proud of myself for remaining so calm. :)

Ok, I am off now to the post office to pick up a parcel that the mail carrier (a substitute driver) was too lazy to walk up to my house to deliver and now I have to drive 8 miles each way to pick it up at the mail center. I have complained to the supervisor already and told that the regular mail carrier would never have been so lazy. Three times in two weeks this substitute did this.

No comments:

Post a Comment