Tuesday, December 07, 2004

I took Dex to the doctor yesterday. He kept saying his mouth felt funny and he was lethargic, lying around on the couch again. He felt warm but no real fever. A strep test came back negative (yeah!) so hopefully we are strep-free. Doc says she figures he just has a virus and should be better by today. He says he is not feeling better though and that the doctor was wrong! lol

I too went to the doctor yesterday. Got the whole deal about how I should lose weight and exercise because of my family history of diabetes and high cholesterol. A tetanus booster shot and some blood drawn for thyroid and anemia checks and I was on my way out the door with an armload of migraine meds to try. Only Imitrex has been ok'd to take while nursing so I will save the rest for after we are done.

Speaking of nursing, Cars is getting desperate. Everytime I sit down in this chair he comes over, climbs up and tries to lift my shirt because he wants to nurse. Sorry bub. I nurse him before bed and during the night. If he had his way we'd be nursing all day long.

At Dex's soccer today I told Laurie about the Evan incident. She had a good laugh then told me she had almost invited Evan's mom to join our bookclub but at the last second decided not to do so. Thank God!

And now I must go because Cars pointing to his butt which means he has pooped. Is this a good time to start training him then???

No comments:

Post a Comment