Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Oh I loved "Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons"! I cannot wait until our book club meets for the first time tomorrow night to discuss it. I cannot even count the number of times I laughed out loud and cried while I read it. It was so well written and I loved the characters. So much in fact that I dreamed about them last night. lol

I need to dye my hair desperately. I hope to get it done tonight after the kids are asleep. My roots are a mile long! I also really need a haircut but there is just no time to do it these days.

I spent part of this evening wrapping CHristmas presents. It just dawned on me that Christmas is only just over 2 weeks away and I have so many gifts to get in the mail! Yikes! I hope to have everything mailed out by Saturday and pray that they all arrive in time.

Dex has the runs this evening. My stomach is churning and Jax just said his hurts too. I wonder if it were the cookies I baked today... :( Off to get everyone some Pepto Bismol!

No comments:

Post a Comment