Sunday, August 30, 2009

We were getting ready to go to the beach today to enjoy the last day of summer (ok, the kids have tomorrow off too but today was a nice day so we thought we'd take advantage of it), when Spy's dh called to see if we'd like to go out on their boat on the lake. We spent the day at the lake and the kids went tubing behind the boat and Stephen even water-skied. It was great fun!

And speaking of Spy, she has been away for a while and I miss her! We haven't seen much of each other this summer so I am looking forward to school starting so I know I will see hear at least on Wednesdays at the park. And, her daughter is in Jax's class, and her 4th grader son is in Dex's class so at least I will be able to find out what is going on in those classes! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment