Monday, August 10, 2009

Summer O'Fun 2009 Day 36

Jax and Dex spent the morning riding around on their bikes with their friend. I took Cars to Target so he could spend some of his birthday money on a Transformers toy. I also picked up 4 cans of hand wipes for Jax for school. I have to supply them for him this year as the 6th graders will be in portables with no running water.

Starting tomorrow one of the main streets off the Plateau closes for one full week. And the other main route towards Redmond is under construction (repaving!). Going south, the main way off the Plateau is also under construction because they are building a roundabout. The third way off the Plateau to the north is also under construction as is the second main route off the Plateau to the south. We are basically held captive! It is outrageous that all of these construction projects were allowed to go ahead at the same time. Granted, two are being done by the City of Issaquah (the ones to the south) but still, the could have coordinated so it was not happening at the same time. And the morons running out city scheduled the repaving project to run the same time as the road closure on the other route. I wish I could vote because then I would vote against every single member person who is currently in office. Yes, I am irrationally annoyed by this. Aaargh!

No comments:

Post a Comment