Friday, August 28, 2009

Summer O'Fun 2009 Day 50

You know that feeling when you see a friend whom you haven't seen in a long time and who knew you way back when? That is what happened tonight. Stephen's friend, Paul, whom I have known for 23 years and Stephen has known for 29 years is in town and he came over for dinner (just pizza). It was great seeing him and catching up. I felt the same way when I was in Toronto at the "reunion" and a couple of days later when I saw my friend, Sheila (whom I met around the same time as Paul as she was Stephen's next-door neighbour and we all used to hang out together).

Paul is in town for the Toronto FC game vs the Seattle Sounders FC game tomorrow. He has tickets for us and I excited to go to our first professional soccer - sorry...football - game.

No comments:

Post a Comment