Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Summer O'Fun 2009 Day 36

A little more rain today but that's ok. I won't complain about it (but I do wish it were a little warmer).

Today was an errand-filled day and terribly exciting for the boys. I dropped off school forms at the allergist and then mailed prescriptions for epi pens to our mail-order pharmacy. I hope we receive the epi pens by the 27th (Meet'n'Greet and the day that I usually hand over the epi pens and Benadryl to the school/teacher).

The boys then had swimming lessons. Just two more left of the summer. Hockey does not start until the end of Sept or beginning of Oct so perhaps I will see if their instructor will be able to schedule some lessons on the weekends in September.

Dex is having a sleepover with Spy's oldest son tonight. We had tried for months to schedule it and usually as soon as it gets scheduled, Dex gets sick. He is healthy this time (and we had some back-up dates this weekend in case he was not). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment