Monday, August 31, 2009

Last Day of Summer O'Fun 2009

The boys and I packed our bags and headed back to that private beach today so they could slide into the water and jump off the floating dock. Can you believe the frigging beach was closed again today for a private event?! Shit! I almost called in advance to check but then I thought that it is not the weekend so it should be open. Fortunately, there is another beach a couple of miles north of there so that is where we headed. They had a great time playing in the sand and water.

Afterwards, we headed out to pick up the last of the school supplies. Well, what I thought were the last of the supplies. Tonight as I poured through the reams of paperwork sent home after the Meet'n'Greet, it turns out that I need a clipboard for Cars and a thesaurus for Dex. It is never ending.

And in the First Day Packets, Jax's was missing the Emergency contact card (bright yellow), Dex's was missing the School Closure Release form (white) and Cars had no release form for the student directory (blue).

Ok, I need to head to bed a little early so that I can get up early to pack lunches and prepare to drive my kids to school since I know that the school nurse did not yet train the bus driver. She also did not return my emails about reviewing the 504 Plan with teachers before the start of school. So frustrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment