Friday, April 18, 2008


Yes, this is snow on my front steps. I know I keep harping about this but it is not supposed to snow in Seattle! Especially NOT in April. Aargh!

Jax's birthday party is going on right now. The kids had pizza, played xbox and with Lego. Had cake and are now watching a movie. Lights out will be at 11pm and I hope they sleep this year. :)

My mom is very sick. I had to take her to Urgent Care today. She thought she had pneumonia but they said no. She has a horrible cough and is coughing up junk from her lungs but the xray indicated no pneumonia. They suggested she use Benadryl to help with her cough but she had a horrible reaction to is and has been in bed since 4pm. Not easy to rest when there are 7 loud boys around but they have been banned from upstairs to keep everyone comfortable. I wanted to postpone the party but she (and Stephen) would not hear of it. Hopefully she will feel better in the morning.

Speaking of Stephen, the radiator hose fell off again. I am more than just a little annoyed now. If he insists on keeping the car, he needs to ensure that it does not break down every other day.

Dex has a baseball game in the morning. I hope the snow is gone by then.

Ok, off to check on the boys again. Seems they have paused the movie for a "Lego Break".

No comments:

Post a Comment