Friday, April 11, 2008

Stephen's car is limping along after a radiator hose replacement. He is excited because apparently the heat is working in his car again so he feels the car is good for another 6 months at least. He calls it his "character car". Dude, you want to be defined by a run-down jalopy? Whatever!

Our internet and cable telephone service was out most of the afternoon and that completely irritated me. I am addicted to the internet and hate it when I cannot access it. Actually, today I was more upset about the phone service because I had some calls to make and did not want to use my cell phone since they were to Canada and I have free long distance to Canada with my cable service. Anyway, I had a hit of chocolate and my blood pressure is back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment