Thursday, April 24, 2008

I played chauffeur all day today so I am very happy that the jalopy is fixed and it made it home alive.

Stephen met Jax for lunch today. Jax was pretty subdued - apparently very nervous about the food. It was "Twin Taco" day and lunch came with a churro. Jax threw out both his and Stephen's (without asking Stephen) because "baked goods are not safe". He is right of course but I guess Stephen was stunned at Jax taking control like that. I am very proud of him today. I know it took a lot of courage to do, even with his dad sitting next to him.

From Stephen's b-day list I bought him some herbs and a grill brush. He "purchased" last weekend's ultimate fighting championship or whatever on PPV and he said that is all he wants. Oh geez. I do have one other thing I want to get him so I will have to run out tomorrow while Cars is at school (if Cars goes to school - his tummy is still upset).

I promise to make my blahg more interesting. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment