Sunday, April 20, 2008

So, my mom is still very sick. Urgent Care called to follow-up and when they found out she was still so sick they said she probably DID have pneumonia. (They do not yet have the radiologist report back from the hospital on her x-rays). The doctor called in a prescription for antibiotics for her and she is not to travel until she is better. Also, if she is not feeling better within 24 hours, I am to take her to Emergency Room. And, I was scolded when I said she had plans to take the train to Vancouver on Tuesday (we had already changed her flight home from 4/39 to 4/25 at this point). I was told "your mother needs to rest and she must not travel if she is not better!". So, looks like she may have to wait until Wednesday before she goes to Vancouver then she will fly out on Friday. I feel badly (as does she) because she will not have much time to see Lola.

With her being sick and Cars vomiting all day yesterday and Stephen's shitty lemon car, lack of sleep from J's b-day party and the FRIGGIN SNOW, I am so stressed out. It seems so stupid, but I am. I know a big part of it is that I have PMS (which seems to get worse each month - a sign of perimenopause?!). This has been a shitty visit with us being so busy and with my mom being sick. We haven't been able to do anything fun together. Also, my mom likes to take us out for a nice dinner once each visit but all we've managed is KFC takeout.

And all I want to do is have a big old cry but then I feel foolish for being such a baby. Instead, I will have to settle for spewing this all on my blahg which has turned into nothing more than the Seattle weather report and peanut allergy bitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment