Monday, April 21, 2008

Ok, my mom is on the mend. She has had 3 doses of antitbiotics and already her coughing is much better and she doesn't look like she is about to kick the bucket anymore. She is headed to Vancouver in the morning.

Cars was sick today and could not go to preschool but he seemed much better before he went to bed. Hopefully he will be fine in the morning.

Stephen's car needs a new radiator. We debated over spending half of the car's value on a repair but decided to go ahead and he'll get a new car at the end of the summer or when it dies again, whichever comes first.

I won't talk about the snow that fell today since it only snowed for about 15 minutes and it melted because it was not too cold. With all this freaking snow, I did learn how it is possible for snow to fall when temperatures are above freezing. They were explaining it on the news last night but I was too busy sobbing to listen. Today, since I am feeling much better emotionally, I decided to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment