Monday, August 28, 2006

Summer O'Fun 2006 Day 51

This is the last week of summer! I am looking forward to September and the kids going back to school. We have had a lot of fun but I think we are all looking forward to time away from each other (at least I know *I* am - does that make me a mean mom?!).

Today, I am dedicating to taking care of back-to-school business and the list is long:

1) Contact School Psychologist to find out status of 504 Plan for Jax
2) Drop off Epi Pen(s) and Benadryl and appropriate forms at school (after I assemble the allergy med kits, with all the correct signed forms and meds)
3) Leave message with school to ask that Jax's teacher send out a note to all students on Meet'n'Greet day (Thursday) stating that classroom is peanut-free
4) Get copy of immunization record for Cars
5) Get Authorization for Adminstation of Medication at school form for Cars for his Epi Pen Jr. (I cannot believe I totally spaced on this - probably because his skin test was negative!)
6) Get rest of school supplies (baby wipes, kleenex for Dex; Sketch pad for Jax; play-doh, Bingo-Dot Art kit (?!), box of quart sized ziploc bags for Cars)
7) Make sure folders and lunch bag fit in Dex's backpack, and if not, order him a new one (he has a "jr" backpack that he used last year and it is still in great shape but it is a little small)

And hopefully we will be able to squeeze in a little summer fun before the day is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment