Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Summer O'Fun 2006 Day 38

First day of rain since July 4th. It has stopped now and it is overcast. I have spent the day pacing around trying to figure out how we will pack all this camping shit in our van. Right now I am wishing we had purchased a larger one (the MPV is about 11" shorter in length than a Honda Odyssey or Toyota Sienna or Dodge Grand Caravan).

I am so super stressed about this camping trip. I am thisclose to saying "frig it" and not going. From the fact that everything will not fit in the van, to menu planning for 17 people, to my husband who thinks that the $25 camping stove must be a piece of crap so we *need* a $70 one. Emotional eating, here I come.

Yesterday, I took Jax and Dex to the doctor for a wellness check. They had not been in for wellness checks since they turned 5 (last year for Dex, three years ago for Jax). Today is Cars' 3 year old wellness check.

Off to fold some more laundry and pace the floor some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment