Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Summer O'Fun 2006 Day 43

Again, another boring day for the kids (according to them). They played outside, they watched Return of the Jedi, they played with their Star Wars Lego and action figures but still oh-so-boring. Lucky me, I got to clean.

We also had a quick trip to Michaels because I needed paint brushes. I forgot that I had a meeting for MOPS tonight to help out the table leaders decorate their "Fresh Air" themed table center pieces and I said I would bring the paint brushes for the Modge Podge. I thought it was tomorrow night! So, now Stephen has to come home early (he works late on Wednesdays) and I cannot walk with Neighbour.

Ash found out yesterday that Gav was accepted into one of the choice schools in our school district (she tried to get him into the gifted program last year but his scores fell just short of the minimum so this was an alternative she looked into for him). This school is not located at our local school. She is still undecided about whether to send him or not but definitely leaning towards doing it. I feel a little sad that I won't see her everyday at the park after school while our kids play. I haven't really said anything to Jax yet about it because I know he will really miss playing with Gav and he was hoping they would be in the same class this coming school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment