Sunday, August 20, 2006

As I suspected, Stephen does not want to move back to Toronto but he somehow thinks that is exactly what I want. Thus the onus on me to make the decision (which is very, very unfair). Of course I want to live where he will be happiest, which I know is not Toronto. Going backwards is what he always called it.

Anyway, after a looooong conversation last night we are staying here, as I knew we would. But, we will do things to make this more our home, whether is it look for a house in an area where we really want to live (i.e. closer to Big Software Company to lessen his commute and to a place with some diversity and public transit) or just invest more time into exploring our home state. So there you have it. Oh, and I get to go visit my friends more often. Ramona, watch for me! :)

And just to top off this turmoil, Killjoy is coming for a visit at the beginning of October. She has decided she wants to take a train ride across Canada so it will take her 3 full days to get here (and at a cost of about 4x what an airline ticket would cost!! Outrageous!). The boys are excited to see her which is nice. She wants to teach me how to make Christmas cake and has already asked for Christmas lists for all of us so she can shop before she comes! I cannot believe it.

Actually, I can...

No comments:

Post a Comment