Sunday, January 15, 2006

Today is day 27 or something like that of rain. This is getting unbearable. Last night the rain turned to slushy snow for a short while. This morning, the sun has patches of blue but the clouds are quickly moving in.

Dex had a birthday party to attend yesterday at Chuck E. Cheese so I took Jax and Cars too so we could get out of the house. I dropped Dex at the birthday table and then tried to navigate around Chuck E. Cheese with the eleventy billion other parents who needed to get their kids out of the house too. I have never seen it so packed and I am certain they were over the max number of people so if the fire department had shown up they would have been in a pickle. It PISSED rain the whole time we were there else I would have taken Jax and Cars to the grocery store but I just did not want to get drenched going back to the car.

My neighbour and I decided to walk last night in spite of the rain/snow mix. We only managed 35 minutes though because we were soaked through.

Tomorrow is MLK day so no school. I cannot think of one place to take the kids that will not be uber-packed. Maybe it will stop raining long enough for us to run to the park with the scooters. Or maybe swimming at the club...? I will have to plan something.

No comments:

Post a Comment