Monday, January 30, 2006

Dropped the Bomb

I told Stephen about the camping trip and he was not amused. He said it will be a disaster because I hate bugs and have to call the neighbour to kill spiders. I retorted that I only call the neighbour for BIG spiders! Notice how he turned it around to it being because of me when really he *hates* camping. Anyway, if worst comes to worse we can just pay Nosy Neighbour's dh for the site and maybe they can get someone else to go. However, I think the kids would really love to go so maybe this is the one time we can take them camping in their lifetime.

Stephen hurt his back yesterday while cleaning the kitchen while the rest of us were at church. He spent the rest of the day in bed with a heating pad and a bottle of ibuprofen. Of course he is "too busy" to go to the doctor. Grrrrr...men!

It has now been nearly 13 weeks then I coloured my hair. It looks horrible but I am determined to grow out the colour and see what I look like grey before I colour again. On Friday night when I mentioned it someone gasped and asked me if I had not seen "I" with her roots? Of course I have but her roots are white whereas mine are still grey so I want to grow them out before mine turn white. Anyway, I am feeling the itch to colour and I have even gone so far as to cut coupons from the ads for L'Oreal and Clairol products. But I will not do it. Will.not.do.it.

We are having a mini-Superbowl party at our house on Sunday. We've invited over Ash and her dh and we are sending out kids to their house with Nanny who will babysit all 5 children. That way we can watch the game in peace. Should be fun. And Ash can tell Stephen how fun it is to go camping! ;)

Off to the doctor because I think Dex has another sinus infection (cough, cold, gross nose and 101.5*F fever).

No comments:

Post a Comment