Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Backup Plan

I have my backup preschool picked out (isn't it ridiculous that I even have to consider such things?!). It is a local co-op that my friend currently has her 4 year old dd in. I know a lot of people who have gone through it and the general consensus is that it is great for 3 year olds but not academic enough for 4 year olds. I just want to ensure that Cars in a school next year so I will apply there as well as at our church's preschool. I need to find out when we will be notified about acceptance to the schools.

Today was a glorious spring day (in mid-winter!). It was 58* up here! I even have a crocus blooming in the garden! Anyway, it was so sunny and warm that I took the kids on a long walk (about 2.5 miles) then I walked to pick Dex and Jax up from school (2 miles) and I play to walk with my neighbour tonight (3 miles). Wow - that is a lot of walking for me. Now if only I could stop eating so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment