Sunday, January 08, 2006

Book Club this week is at my house and we will be discussing "A Million Little Pieces" by James Frey. What a book! Everyone is excited to talk about it because it has affected each of us in different ways. No one has yet told me that they have hated it (I have read on forums and other places online of people hating the book).

I bought a red turtleneck sweater at Macy's with a gift card I received from my SIL. It is a lovely deep red colour (called claret). I was so taken with the colour that I did not look at the label and the friggin thing is made of cotton and rayon. I assumed it was just cotton but I should have known better because of the colour. I HATE RAYON. It shrinks. It wrinkles. It falls apart in the wash. Aargh. Of course I did not notice until after I had worn it. Maddening! And a waste of money!

No comments:

Post a Comment