Monday, January 23, 2006

Throwing Good Money After Bad

Stephen thinks the car is worth repairing so he is giving the dealership the go ahead. I am skeptical that it will be an easy fix that will be long lasting. Time to tighten our belts and start saving for a new car NOW.

And to top off this great day, Cars stepped in cat poop today when he ran across the neighbour's lawn while we were waiting to put Dex on the school bus (our next door neighbour's cat uses their lawn as a litter box). I did not realize of course until after we went back into the house and he ran up the stairs with his shoes on! Aargh! I spent the afternoon steam cleaning the stairs, washing the throw rugs from the front hall and scrubbing the floor. I tried to clean off his shoes but I started gagging. I will wait a day or so and then try again.

Geez, my life is so glamourous...

No comments:

Post a Comment